Are You a Good Fit for the Innova Team?
Skills and Experience
- You’re residency trained and board eligible/certified – ideally in emergency medicine. For our rural sites, we also accept board certifications in internal medicine or family medicine, as long as you have significant experience in emergency medicine.
- You excel in dynamic environments. You know how to effectively move an emergency department, while keeping patients educated about their treatment course and satisfied with their care.
- You’re savvy with web technology. You have a high level of proficiency with electronic medical records. If you aren’t proficient already, you need to have a strong desire to learn and constantly improve. We’ll help you get there.
- You’re looking for an alternative to traditional physician groups. You value equity, as well as making a difference.
- You’re hungry for efficiency and open to new ways of doing things. You adapt well to change.
- You appreciate accountability. You’re comfortable being measured on multiple metrics. You believe in providing exceptional clinical care, improving patient satisfaction, and building strong relationships with staff members. (In return, you can expect Innova to be accountable to you for your professional development and equitable compensation.)
- You’re open to receiving and providing feedback. Nothing is off limits to you. If you have an idea, you feel comfortable sharing it. Likewise, you appreciate receiving ideas on ways to grow and improve.
- You’re community-minded. You get excited about making a difference in a community that deserves better acute care than it has traditionally received. You’re willing to get involved at a local level.
- You want to live in Colorado, and you’re willing to commute to a hospital where you’re needed, if it allows you to live a lifestyle that gives you a lot of freedom and flexibility.
- You thrive in life. You have passions outside of work – such as sports, social responsibility or travel − and you want to live a full life. We’ll help you get there too!
How to Join Our Team
Have we described you? Would you like to explore joining our team? Please take a few moments to complete our application and tell us about yourself.